The UK Network of Environmental Economists (UKNEE) is pleased to announce that registration for envecon 2017: Applied Environmental Economics Conference is now open. The annual conference will take place on Friday 3rd March 2017 at The Royal Society in London.
We are happy to confirm that The Baroness Brown of Cambridge DBE FREng will be our keynote speaker.
- Plenary Session: Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- Plenary Session: Showcasing new approaches to land and water management in England
- Parallel Session 1: Appraisal and Accounting
- Parallel Session 2: Market Based Instruments
- Parallel Session 3: Agriculture and Food
- Parallel Session 4: Firm and Individual Behaviour & Energy Policy
- Parallel Session 5: Policy Appraisal
- Parallel Session 6: Economic Valuation
The links for registration are provided below.
• Standard: £220
• Discounted: £200 (for third and more delegates from the same organisation)
• Student: £100
The above fees include a delegate pack, buffet lunch, refreshments, evening reception, annual membership to UKNEE and a year's subscription to the Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy.